We Buy Properties In Any Condition – Find Out Below If Your Jacksonville Property Qualifies For Us To Make You An All Cash Offer Below…
Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions and want to know how to sell my house in Jacksonville, we can help! We are specialists in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the homeowner.
We Also Buy Land In Any Condition – Find Out Below If Your Jacksonville Property Qualifies For Us To Make You An All Cash Offer Below…
- Did you plan on retiring to the area, but your plans changed?
- Did you expect the area’s land value to increase, but it hasn’t?
- Are you behind on paying your property taxes?
- Did you inherit land, but have no idea what to do with it?
- Has your property been sitting on the market for months now without an offer?
- Is your property located too far away from you for you to use it?
- Have your circumstances changed since you first acquired the property?
- Do you need FAST CASH?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions and want to know how to sell your land in Jacksonville, we can help! We are specialists in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the landowner.We want to help you take control of your situation, end the hassles, and get back to living the life you want to live. And you deserve to know all of the options available to you right now. Simply fill out the short form below or give us a call, and our experts will help you (with no pushy sales techniques or obligation). We’ll help you make sense of all of this confusion and we’ll present you with the options that can potentially change your life and help you get back to normal.
What To Know Before Selling Land
Selling vacant land is tough. The value is in potential use. Figuring out permitted construction requires consultation with developers, builders, architects, zoning attorneys, city officials, and the zoning board.
Don’t got cash to pay an architect? Live far away and can’t consult with builders and developers? Ready to get rid of land? Sell vacant land privately to stop paying taxes? We can help in these scenarios.
There is free online info to gather before selling:
- Zoning. Zoning rules and regulations govern development and use (residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural) as well as structure specifications (area, coverage, dwellings per acre, soil). Zoning is set forth by cities and counties. Check regulations here.
- Dimensions & Positioning. Zoning alone doesn’t determine property use – consider size, shape, and geographic positioning. Prime corner lot? Land-locked? Square shape’s are buildable, while long and narrow parcels may not be.
- Local Vacant Land & New Construction Comps. Plot comparables are sparse, but check out local sales, as well as new construction comps.
- Contact The City & Zoning Board. Local building codes change fast. Online records are often not up to date. Reach out to city officials and the zoning board for the latest news.