Do You Know Your Selling Stats? Selling your home soon in Jacksonville?
Here’s what to expect (according to cold, hard data)…
- Overall, It Takes Between 65 and 93 Days To Sell — According to Zillow, the average house spends 2-3 months on the market, from listing to closing.
- It Takes 1-2 Months To Get an Acceptable Offer — The average house seller accepts on offer on their home after about 1-2 months of having listed it.
- 5-10 Days To Complete Home Inspection — The buyer will want to inspect the home within a couple of weeks after you accept their offer. They can then make a counter-offer or “retrade” to try and get a better deal.
- Counter-Offer After Inspection — Most buyers, after the home inspection, will make a counter-offer that’s contingent upon you repairing anything that’s broken or cleaning anything that’s dirty.
- You’ll Pay Between 1% to 3% at Closing — For closing costs, most sellers spend 1% to 3% of the purchase price. On a $250,000 home, that’s $2,500 to $7,500.
If you’d rather avoid the hassle of selling your house the traditional way, give us a call — we can make you a cash offer for your property, as-is, and close within just a couple of weeks: Call us @ 904-204-4446